|NAME OF THE TRADE||ELECTRICIAN|
|DURATION OF THE COURSE||02 YEAR|
|ENTRY QUALIFICATION||PASSED 10 CLASS EXAMINATION|
- Electricity has become a basic need of our nation progress. Lots of electrical devices and circuits are applied in domestic, commercial and industrial field therefore, a great opportunity is waiting for the technicians having practical knowledge about the field.
- During the two years curriculum of this trade, a trainee learn about the fundamental principal of electricity, repair and maintenance of household and industrial wiring, various electrical machineries and devices (both ac &dc).
- The electrical section of the institute possesses a well designed classroom, a laboratory equipped with sophisticated machineries, tool and services, meeting the up to date requirements, well qualified and experince instructor and technician. The laboratory is designed to give a broad overview of the foundations of the trade. It contain all kind of necessary general tools and instruments. It has different types of generators, general tools and instruments. It has different types of generators, alternators, motors, transformers, winding machines, oil testing kit, thyrister panels, wiring board, ac-dc machine trainees and many more.
- The management and staff much foreword with the sole preservance of taking the department to a new acme.
- After successful completion of the training a trainee may join public or private like BHEL, BCW, HZL, AVVNL, JVVNL (RSEB), INDIAN RAILWAY, Cement industries etc. This training is also beneficial is getting self employment. Otherwise the option to join higher education like diploma and then degree in engineering is also open for them as per the government rule.